Legacy Initiative is primarily comprised of the following teams. Each team is comprised of a core member and group of volunteers. Our volunteers are organized into different teams based on the area they serve and the type of projects in which they are engaged. The core member mentors the entire team and keeps the members informed about their goal and mission. Depending on the team’s interest and volunteer base the core member selects a team leader among the volunteers to lead different projects under their team. Each team has its own goal and mission. Volunteers are encouraged to contact current team leaders or the core members if they are interested in leading a team or project. The need to solve social problems is more than we individually can resolve. We are always looking for passionate and committed individuals who are willing to take on responsibilities or projects under their wing to empower the community.
- Administrative and Core Team)
- Development and Resource Team (Kimo Pokini, Director)
- Humanitarian Services (Tracy Mangum, Director)
- The Green Team
- The Red Team (Darren Lamb, Team Lead)
- The Cause Play Team (Tracy & Dale Schroeder – Aaron and Nikki Nelson, Team Leads)
- Pet Outreach (Margie Varela, Director)